Fairy Creek is the last unlogged Old Growth forest with large Ancient Trees left outside a park in Southern Vancouver Island.
- Book review: Not On My Watch, by Alexandra Morton
- Roberts Bank Terminal 2 opposition demands answers from governments on expansion: Environmentalists, communities, and unions stand together
- Sudden Silence: Hidden Voices
- Governments of Canada and B.C. Guilty of “Project Creep” and “Project Splitting”and Ignoring Public Submissions
- Buried Public Input to the Tilbury LNG Marine Terminal Project